Traffic Technologies, Inc. (TTI) is a multi-discipline consulting resource providing comprehensive Tolling, Managed Lane, and Project Management consulting services to toll agencies and facility operators nationwide. TTI delivers broad expertise in toll collection, back office operations, transponder-based payment applications and other transportation technology systems. Our mission is to provide our clients with cost-effective, practical solutions to their toll system and operational needs.
For more information, please visit tticonsulting.com.
TTI is seeking an experienced Tolling Consultant with comprehensive knowledge of technical and operational aspects in state of the art roadside toll collection systems. The Tolling Consultant must have demonstrated in depth industry knowledge and ability from the application of industry best practices to the development of systems and services required for roadside toll collection systems. The Tolling Consultant will be involved in all aspects of toll system analysis and development consulting including the review and approval of design, testing, installation, training, and maintenance documentation throughout various disciplines such as hardware, software, security, and audit. This position will be located at the client site in New York City. Candidate must be willing to relocate to Central/Northern NJ/NYC area. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Participation in design sessions and review/comment on design documentation
- Review/comment on project plans
- Review/comment on testing documents (plans, scripts, etc.)
- Review/comment on training materials and user manuals
- Oversight of testing (Factory, Field, Operational, etc.)
- Oversight of deployment/installation
- Operations and Maintenance oversight and support
- Some travel required
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or Information Technology curriculum
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in the toll industry with an emphasis on roadside toll collection systems (lane through host)
- Knowledge of relational database systems and SQL
- Knowledge of roadside toll collection technologies including Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI), Automatic Vehicle Classification (AVC), Image Capture Systems (ICS) and Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR).
- Strong communication skills, excellent written/verbal skills (English), ability to work independently in a multidiscipline client environment
- Valid US driver’s license
- US citizen or green card
Additional details: TTI provides competitive salary and benefits that include medical coverage, contributed 401K, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for job related training classes. TTI is not considering unsolicited resumes from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.
Please respond in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org