Toll Collection Systems Project Manager
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) is a premiere transportation organization whose mission is to responsibly operate and manage a safe, reliable and efficient toll road system, serve as a transportation services leader and foster innovation to better serve our customers. Opened since October 1, 1940, the PTC operates a 552-mile system used by 194 million vehicles a year.
The PTC is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a “Toll Collection Systems Project Manager” position within its Toll Collection Department. This position is responsible for managing and working on all aspects of assigned Toll Collection systems projects to integrate the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process from design through maintenance for the PTC. The Toll Collection Systems Project Manager position is located at the PTC’s headquarters in Middletown, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises, plans and organizes the work of internal and external staff engaged in the integration of the SDLC process including performance management, delegation of work assignments and review of work product.
- Recommends performance objectives for contractors and integrators. Manages the efforts of contractors, vendors and other PTC staff in completing Toll Collection systems projects and provides input in the establishment of Toll Collection standards and guidelines.
- Maintains existing application software packages and provides timely support in the event of failure or changing business needs.
- Prepares detailed project plans, specifications, Requests for Proposal (RFP), schedules and cost estimates for Toll Collection systems projects and programs including the SDLC process. Consults with the end-users to make cost-effective and efficient recommendations to the SDLC.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology*; and
- Possession of a valid driver’s license; and
- Six years of experience in systems analysis and/or project management*
* Equivalent combination of experience, education, and training will be considered
The annual salary range for this position is $69,080-$103,621.
If an accommodation is needed to participate in the pre-employment process, please include this information with your resume. The PTC is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, attractive benefits package and retirement program. There is a Pennsylvania residency requirement, which must be fulfilled within six months of employment.
Interested candidates may apply by visiting www.paturnpike.com and clicking on the “Employment/Internship” link. Please complete an application and specifically apply to this position from September 29-October 13, 2016.