Business Operations Analyst
Traffic Technologies Inc., an established consulting firm providing technical, operational, and financial consulting to the toll road industry, has an immediate opening for a full-time Business Operations Analyst based in the Raleigh/Durham area.
This opportunity requires the selected candidate to work as a fully-dedicated consultant for a state government client in the Triangle region, providing analytical support for the day-to-day operations of a customer service and back-office transaction processing center which supports a growing statewide toll road program. This position will include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Extracting data from CRM and database systems to prepare routine reports as defined or answer ad-hoc senior leadership questions and requests;
- Analyzing unique operational events for root cause and reporting findings;
- Preparing written documents and presentations for senior leadership;
- Presenting and leading discussions with senior leadership;
- Playing a key supporting role in discussions regarding operational monitoring and performance;
- Preparing and tracking operational budgets based on expected volumes and established productivity standards;
- Reviewing and analyzing existing processes, systems and organizational structure, continually looking for means to achieve increased efficiencies and error reduction;
- Providing support for agency projects as required, including updates to the agency website and customer correspondence, and planning for future growth.
The Business Operations Analyst must be a self-starter, taking a minimal amount of direction and then moving forward based on good judgment and intuition. The ability to work independently with minimal oversight is critical.
The initial assignment will consist of a full-time assignment in Morrisville, North Carolina. In the future, based on experience and TTI needs, the selected candidate may begin to provide to support as a tolling consultant on other TTI projects throughout the United States. A valid driver’s license, the ability to travel, and the ability to work legally in the United States without sponsorship are required.
Key Qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Business Administration or a related field, OR a Bachelor’s Degree in one of these fields plus two years or more of relevant experience;
- Experience with:
- Data mining and analysis
- Operations planning and budgeting
- Preparation of summary reports, dashboards, complete reports and slide presentation.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills are required, including demonstrated ability to package analytical results into an executive summary and present to senior leadership.
- Extensive experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; extra points for other MS Office products, such as Visio and Access
- Experience with payment and/or CRM systems;
- Experience with customer service or contact center operations, more points for customer service supporting a public sector/government agency;
- Experience with tolling/highways/transportation;
- Experience with reporting tools such as SAP Crystal or Toad.
- Experience with lean processing.
Competitive salary and benefits that include medical coverage, contributed 401K, PTO, and tuition reimbursement for job related training classes. TTI is not considering unsolicited resumes from vendors including search firms, fee-?based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.
Please respond in confidence to:
c – 914-489-4314