Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Project Manager – Gannett Fleming
Gannett Fleming has an immediate need for a talented and experienced Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Project Manager professional who can step in and lead major ITS design projects. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that is focused on client needs and project delivery. The position requires 5-10 years of experience in the ITS/traffic engineering field with some project management experience. You will work in a team of highly motivated professionals that are committed to professional success and a work-life balance. The work location is flexible within the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region and could be either home-based or office-based depending on location and personal needs. Travel of approximately 15-20% is anticipated.
The position offers a highly competitive salary, great benefits and plenty of opportunity for growth.
- Lead ITS, traffic engineering, tolling and managed lane projects, including the preparation of plans, specifications and estimates; systems engineering documentation; and technical reports.
- Support proposal writing and other business development efforts
- Complete design tasks such as locating devices, power distribution, and communications.
- Participate in field investigations and surveys.
- Perform quality, schedule and cost control activities on assigned projects and tasks.
- Balance workloads from multiple projects
- Adjust to various state standards and project delivery methods (i.e. Design Build, P3, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- P.E. required
- 5-10+ years of experience
- Proficiency in MicroStation/AutoCAD
- Project Management experience preferred
- Candidate must be able to work both independently and in a collaborative, team environment.
- This position will require some travel mostly in the Mid-Atlantic United States.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.