Data Scientist II
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customer
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
May perform one or more of the following:
- Build strong analytics team with strong capabilities in statistical analysis, Big Data and Machine Learning
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- To Contribute to model generation and model monitoring frame work
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- To work with customers to critical AI deployment problems and solve with innovation
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- MS/PhD in CS with 5 years relevant experience in Data science
Candidate Minimum Qualification:
- Knowledge of basic and advanced concepts of machine learning and deep learning.
- Deep technical and practical knowledge of Computer Vision and Machine learning/Deep learning algorithms
- Hands-on experience with OpenCV to design algorithms for image enhancement, object detection, etc on real-world noisy images.
- Proficiency in at least one higher level programming language such as Python or R
- Skilled in Data Modeling and Evaluation.
- Able to guide junior developers and interact with stake holders
- Minimum shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Minimum technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
- Experience working with data visualization tools.
- Experienced at least one of the popular deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, Darknet, PyTorch and Tensorflow.
- Being able to create and iterate on solutions and dashboards to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
- Understanding of the conventional image and video processing approaches.
- Working knowledge of database is added advantage.
- Minimum has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.