Java Cloud Architect
Click here to apply
US | US-MD-Germantown
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Java Cloud Architect Job Responsibilities:
- The candidate will work on modernizing high-volume, large-scale, multi-tiered transaction processing production system to cloud.
- Working in Agile software development lifecycle methodology, you will analyze the requirements, provide solution and mentor junior developers.
- Will design and develop near real-time applications using various Java based cloud technologies.
- Work as technical architect, providing solution for modernization effort. Analyze new requirements and provide estimates for new development, mentor team member and in charge for the technical delivery of the project / module.
- Very good verbal and written communication
- 10+ Years of experience in developing applications in Java
- Should have solid experience in modernizing monolith to cloud and micro services
- Good experience Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Angular, and Nodejs
- Very good experience in technologies like Kafka, JMS, Zookeeper, Java, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Micro services, Azure, AWS, Mongo DB, Elastic, Kabana, Kafka, high volume Transaction Processing.
- Experience in designing and architect role
- Exposure & implementation knowledge of IOT frameworks and MQQT
- Experience in designing and developing application from requirement / use cases to production
- Good experience Exposure to cloud technologies and deploying application is cloud environment
- Exposure to computer vision and machine learning is added advantage
- Experience in Kubes, Docker
Additional Desired Skills:
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality delivery enterprise applications
- Plan and estimate development work needed to implement assigned tasks
- Transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions
- Perform detailed application design as appropriate
- Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary
- Provide leadership to other team members to deliver high quality systems on schedule
- Knowledge on Source code version (SVN) Tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla etc.)
- Participates in code reviews.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consults with end user to prototype, refine, tests, and debugs programs to meet needs.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed.
- Works under minimal supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.