Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Provide expertise and leadership in cloud infrastructure, cloud services architecture and application space, especially Oracle Cloud
- Provide Cloud products domain expertise in supporting the application development team
- Work with large scale network, compute and storage architectures to help remove roadblocks
- Define and execute technical migration strategies by working with highly technical teams within Application platform services organization
- Identify and enforce Cloud architectural best practices
- Lead significant production improvements, drive to achieve a high degree of automation, security, and performance management
- Engage with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration
- Work closely with engineering teams, DevOps, Cloud-Ops team and Business Partners, provide hands-on engagement to develop, direct and implement reliable cloud solutions
- Drive cloud security and compliance requirements into the cloud architecture framework, including for the data integration points with on premise and other cloud systems.
- Participate with a cross department-functional team to establish a cloud operational governance framework
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development, and operational management practices and frameworks
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with the full range of cloud service providers/solutions especially Oracle
- Experience in setting up and configuring Oracle cloud native services: Kubernetes, Kafka, Database and other services
- Ability to blueprint, design and deploy scalable, HA and fault tolerant systems in a Cloud Environment
- A proven history of simplifying complex product and business objectives into architecture and system design
- Professional experience architecting, implementing and supporting infrastructure solutions (IaaS and PaaS) in Oracle cloud
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC), able to comfortably script and template using DevOps and Agile Methodologies.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment knowledge and experience.
- Experience in a range of migration discovery, profiling, migration automation, and operations technologies and tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in science or Engineering
We cannot sponsorship visa at this time
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.