OKLAHOMA TURNPIKE AUTHORITY
Assistant Director, Customer Service Division
(Unclassified Project Manager, #0765)
Opening Date: March 17, 2021 8:00 a.m. Closing Date: March 27, 2021 11:59 p.m.
Work Location: Oklahoma City
Working Title: Assistant Director, Customer Service Division-Contact Center
- Leads the day-to-day operations of the contact center.
- Ensures the continuous flow of customer calls and the ACD capture of call detail data; provides recommendations for analysis and development of custom and agent reports.
- Using Call Management System (CMS), assists in the monitoring of the center’s real-time agent login, call control, workflow and phone usage.
- Supervises, trains, develops and manages staff in the daily operations and multiple functions of Customer Service Division operations including responsibility for work schedules and project planning, personnel management, budgeting, and other related administrative functions of the Customer Service Division.
- Collaborates with management team to identify and analyze systems and processes for improvement to streamline the customer care workflow.
- Manages the interview and selection process; monitors employee performance and provides feedback.
- Assists in preparation of Customer Service Division budget; monitors expenses and provides effective cost control oversight.
- Manages multiple projects; allocates resources and executes tasks and resources to complete projects timely.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains procedures for support requests and issues escalation to the Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES), Customer Service Division staff, local and long distance carriers and OTA staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices; of business communications; and of interviewing techniques.
Ability to plan, direct and coordinate the activities of others; to analyze and resolve administrative and human resources management or staff development issues; to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; to organize and conduct several projects simultaneously; to identify key data components and to extract for data analysis and/or operational performance improvements; to analyze complex situations and adopt an appropriate course of action; and to work with and supervise a team.
A bachelor’s degree and four years of professional call center management, transportation management, or related professional experience including two years of experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of qualifying experience for each year of the required education. No substitution for the required supervisory/managerial experience.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Director, Customer Service Division
Oklahoma Turnpike Authority
4401 W. Memorial Rd., Suite 130
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER