Join Kyra’s growing national Transportation Solution practice.
- Individual will be responsible for leading end-to-end sales and business development processes that result in profitable revenue.
- Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Foster trust and rapport with the customer and partners by understanding driving factors and pressures.
- Establish strategic relationships with key industry partners and client decision-makers.
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Provides market intelligence to assist in new program development and initiatives.
- Ability to interact professionally and communicate effectively with diverse customer stakeholders, the company team, and executives.
- Partner closely with team Kyra to develop strong value propositions to potential clients and develop win themes and differentiators that clearly articulate a winning strategy.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our solutions changes, innovations, and trends.
- Responsible for business development efforts, including proposal development, client presentations, negotiations, and deal closings.
- Represent Kyra in industry forums through various formats such as trade show, meetings, webinars as requested by Kyra.
- Participate in Kyra’s internal meetings to formulate sales strategies, marketing initiatives and regular updates as requested by Kyra representatives.
Ability to travel as situation requires for client meetings, industry trade shows and team meetings.
Location: Remote, USA
Submit resume to Devang Patel, firstname.lastname@example.org