OKLAHOMA TURNPIKE AUTHORITY
Assistant Operations Director (Unclassified Project Manager, #0765)
Opening Date: December 3, 2019, 8:00 a.m.
Closing Date: December 20, 2019 4:30 p.m.
Announcement: PIN: 97800841
Work Location: OTA Headquarters, 3500 Martin Luther King Ave., Oklahoma City, OK
This position is responsible for the business and financial processes associated with the All Electronic Tolling (AET) program. This position has supervisory responsibilities.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Plan, organize, develop, and manage activities of staff.
- Manage associated contracts and quality assurance programs.
- Prepare Request For Proposals.
- Manage multiple projects, objectives, and deadlines simultaneously.
- Review and evaluate business rules, reports, key performance indicators, system documentation, and other information to evaluate performance of business and financial processes.
- Evaluate business and financial processes for recommendations for continuous improvements.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Business management
- Supervisor and leadership principles and practices
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Contract management
- Quality assurance processes
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator with active listening skills
Five years related experience and a Bachelor’s Degree, including two years in a supervisory role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit a resume and a cover letter by December 20, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. to:
Mary Biswell, Toll Operations Director
P.O. Box 11357
Oklahoma City, OK 73136-0357
Fax # 405-425-7446
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER