Req number: 2021-40245
Job Track Description
- Accountable for program management functions.
- Assists other associates in achieving goals.
- Manages performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Manages training for 3 or more employees.
- Manages hiring and termination actions.
- Accountable for team performance and results.
- Manages professional employees and/or supervisors.
- Adapts plans and priorities based on resource and operational challenges.
- Acts based on policies, procedures.
- Receives guidance from managers.
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues, and customers.
- Understands and applies concepts in the field of expertise.
- Has growing knowledge of other disciplines.
- Business Expertise
- Translates strategy and priorities into work product.
- Positively impacts the level of service.
- Influences the team’s ability to meet quality, volume, and timeline targets.
- Guides based on policies, resource requirements, budgets, and business plans.
- Builds team engagement to meet service and operational challenges.
- Provides recommendations for OT, operational expenses, and rollup data.
- Resolves technical, operational, and organizational problems.
- Supports problem solving across an organizational matrix.
- Guides and influences internal and external customers, or agencies.
- Oversee and manage the daily accounting operations, including, but not limited to: depository functions, reconciliations, refunds, banking relationship and research open items
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Develop and manage staff of 7-8, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Deliver and maintain daily and monthly work product to meet KPIs
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA in Accounting preferred