Senior Project Manager- Engineering Sector
Req number: 2021-41259
Job Track Description
- Achieves goals through the work of others.
- Management responsibilities include performance appraisals, pay reviews, training and development for three or more employees.
- Requires broad technical expertise and company/industry knowledge.
- Accountable for functional, operational and/or program management.
- Management responsibilities include hiring & terminating decisions, performance appraisals, pay reviews, training and development for three or more employees.
- Provides leadership to managers and senior professional staff.
- Adapts and executes functional or departmental business plans and may contribute to the development of strategy.
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives.
- Requires comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own discipline and knowledge of others.
- Applies indepth understanding of how own discipline integrates with related areas.
- Impacts the results of own area in the shortterm with potential impact on related area.
- Guided by functional business plans.
- Manages multiple related teams, sets priorities and allocates resources.
- Proactively manages resources (budget/ human/time) to meet department goals.
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems.
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior leaders.
- Manages a team and is responsible for holding the direct team and cross functional stakeholders to the approved road map and life cycle of products.
- Partners with technology leadership to define timelines and deliverables.
- Works with marketing to define customers.
- Engages customers to be the voice of the customer and point of escalation.
- Makes recommendations on future products and features/functionality to meet the business needs.
Preferred candidates have:
- High speed video capture and processing design
- Experience in managing a cross functional team from concept to maintenance
- High voltage and Low voltage design knowledge
- Complex real time control system engineering
Ideal candidates have domain experience in:
- Tolling roadside equipment or high speed high volume image processing industry
- Managing cross functional delivery
- Process management Bill of materials, CAD drawings, system engineering, installation technicians