Position: Sr. Ops Manager (16017293)
Recruiter: Espi Kiziltas
Primary Location: 375 Beale Street, San Francisco, CA
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
Xerox State & Local Solutions Inc. (Fortune 500 firm) provides business process outsourcing services that focus on electronic toll collection, operational processes, program management and complex technological solutions and services. We are seeking a Senior Level Operations Manager for the FasTrak San Francisco project to serve as the primary person focusing solely on providing superior customer service. The successful candidate will be able to provide a consistent experience for the customer regardless of the issue.
The Sr. Ops Manager is responsible for oversight of the daily operations of all Customer Service functions, including the Call Center, Correspondence, Production Support, Violations Processing, Device Inventory, Management and Distribution, and Walk-in Center. In addition, this position will have oversight and management of key subcontractors on the program.
This position will have direct supervision over several key Functional Departmental Managers, and indirectly be responsible for approximately 140 front line employees. S/he will ensure there is compliance with required contract performance standards and service level agreements. Preparation of headcount/staffing models, tag inventory, cost management, and forecasting responsibilities are included.
– Lead all of the customer-facing functions across the program
– Manage to departmental cost/expense responsibilities and provide input into the budget and forecast process
– Ensure that all performance standards are met and that a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external customers
– Coach, develop and lead direct reports in all areas of people management activity
– Work closely with vendors/subcontractors to ensure that quality standards are met
– Interact with development staff to work issues and develop new processes to improve workflow and program performance
– Drive continuous improvements (e.g., web chat, scanning, etc.) to departmental processes to increase productivity, optimize the customer experience, and reduce costs and risks through innovation, operational, and technological enhancements. Observe and evaluate existing processes and then make the necessary changes and adjustments to achieve greater efficiency and success.
– Build a culture of excellence and exceptional customer service. Promote and champion team spirit, morale and engagement through employee recognition and effective communication.
– Develop, track and monitor key Customer Service metrics to manage the organization effectively
– Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the program and with our client Project Manager
– Monitor customer escalations, issue trends and workload forecasting
– Ensure excellent communication to help foster a customer-centric operation
– Identify opportunities for additional revenue by gaining a thorough understanding of the client business needs and assist with developing proposals for such opportunities
– Some domestic travel may be required to meet with clients, vendors, and subcontractors
– This individual must have the proven ability to manage a large staff of at least 140+ employees in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have strong communication and customer service skills
– Shall have served in a similar role for a minimum of six (6) years, with three (3) years in the toll industry where service is delivered in a high volume electronic toll collection environment.
– Experience in large scale program and project management, coordination of services subcontractors’ activities to meet scope, schedule and budget
– Ability to make operational decisions in a fast paced, high stress environment
– Ability to remain calm and exercise tact and diplomacy in researching and resolving customer complaints and in dealing with employees
– Ability to work independently with limited management supervision
– Demonstrate strong organizational, multi-tasking and interpersonal communication skills along with proven negotiation and client relationship skills
– The individual in this position must have strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills. They must be detail oriented and must be proficient in all areas of customer service. Strong inter-personal skills are required to be successful in this role
– Experience in communicating and working with clients
– A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
If you are interested in learning more about this excellent opportunity, please contact Espi Kiziltas by email at espi.Kiziltas@xerox.com with your resume attached. Thank you!
- IMPORTANT: You are required to complete all of your information with your legal name as it appears on your Social Security Card.
- In the Job Number field, enter the job requisition number for the position for which you are applying. Hit enter, and the job posting should appear. Click on the Apply link, and follow the instructions. Again, you are required to complete all of your information with your legal name as it appears on your Social Security card.
Requisition # 16017293