Are you a Change Driver?
Do you seek opportunities to influence a variety of key business functions?
Are you a motivated self-starter with resilience?
If so, our Solutions Analyst maybe the career opportunity you have been searching.
In this role, you will fulfil a critical requirement within the Tolling Operations business unit at Transurban North America. The purpose of the position is to review established tolling, customer and system processes while continually seeking and delivering on any opportunities for improvement. Improvements may be financially driven or customer service related and must fully account for all the complexities of the operation, including tolling system capabilities as well as feasibilities for internal and external operations partners.
- The ability to quickly learn business processes and rules to then apply this understanding to develop efficient, effective and controlled analysis and solutions
- Prepare white papers and, where applicable, business cases for management approval to support the introduction of new technologies and best practice initiatives
- Maintain vision on key operational problem statements, strategies and objectives and act as a thought leader
- Support supplier contracts through accurate reporting & vendor coordination
- Support the development of new business proposals
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new technology solutions to improve business outcomes, including providing Operations inputs supporting the development of new back office and tolling platforms
- Establish continuous improvement approach and performance culture, with the goal of further enhancing customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a Business, Engineering and / or Technology related discipline
- 3 to 5 years working knowledge in the Tolling or Utilities industries, or other complex business environment
- 3 to 5 years of Consulting / customer service experience
- Process and/or system audit skills
- Strong business analysis and business writing skills
- Business process engineering skills
- Highly developed communication & presentation skills
- Be an autonomous self-starter with resilience
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in the “office toolset” (i.e. MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel)
Details about our career opportunities and to apply directly are available via our career website Transurban – Jobs List – North America