Fagan Consulting, LLC is a highly experienced veteran-owned operations and toll systems consulting firm that efficiently delivers practical, actionable approaches to mobility solutions for our customers. Fagan Consulting provides all aspects of tolling systems procurement, design, implementation oversight, leadership, and support. We built a company that offers challenging projects allowing our team members to make lasting and direct differences for our clients.
For more information about services we provide, please visit our website:
Toll Systems Operations Specialist – Atlanta, Georgia
We seek to bring on a toll systems operations consultant with a strong background in roadside and operational host electronic toll systems maintenance oversight. The position is in Atlanta, Georgia, and requires a mix of in-office (downtown Atlanta) and remote (work from home) support as determined by the client’s protocols.
The work areas vary and revolve around the operational support of roadside and host express lane systems. Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor system performance indicators to understand trends and effectively direct system maintenance efforts
- Review and validate contractor monthly maintenance reports
- Oversight of change orders from initial request, drafting change order, through execution and completion
- Attend maintenance meetings with contractors
- Oversee implementation and review of quarterly audits
- Provide day to day oversight of roadside systems to include issue resolution, inquiries, any image processing issues
The focus is primarily roadside and operational back-office toll collection systems (roadside transaction generation, trip building, dynamic pricing, and image processing). Therefore, toll industry experience is necessary. Our firm offers services that include assisting both new and well-established toll authorities with tolling system procurements, operational oversight, process improvement, audit of existing systems, strategic planning, etc. Your toll industry experience may be as a consultant, agency, or integrator staff member.
We understand that what we do is not for everyone. Some critical traits we look for include:
- 100% self-starter
- Excellent people skills
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Critical thinker and analytical person
- Well organized to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly productive when busy cycles arrive
- We pay 100% employee health and dental insurance
- We offer competitive salaries
- We offer a 401k retirement plan with company matching
- We provide a laptop and the software you need
- We reimburse expenses related to approved certifications and continuing education
- Team members have opportunities to attend conferences to further industry knowledge and exposure
- We have the flexibility and lack of bureaucracy that you would expect in a small company
Is this your opportunity?
The partners of Fagan Consulting have built this company believing that it must have the culture of an organization where they would enjoy being employees. They continually strive to make that a reality, and the satisfaction and engagement of the team reflect those efforts.
Our team of more than twenty consultants perform essential work for customers in numerous agencies in various states. Our client list continues to expand, and as a result, we seek talented, motivated people. If you feel this is an opportunity for which you are qualified, and the ‘fit’ seems right, please send questions or a resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject FC-GSC Ops.