I-77 Mobility Partners LLC will design, build, operate and maintain the I-77 Express Lanes as part of a public-private partnership with the North Carolina Department of Transportation. The express lanes are 26 miles of dedicated travel lanes from Charlotte to Mooresville that will provide drivers a minimum average speed of 45 mph through the corridor. Two express lanes will run on I-77 in each direction between Charlotte and Cornelius. One express lane in either direction will run North of Cornelius over Lake Norman in order to minimize environmental impacts. The I-77 Express Lanes Project is scheduled to open in 2018.
I-77 Mobility Partners (I77MP) is developing the I-77 Express Lanes Project through a contract with the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT).
What makes us different?
Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off and a matching 401(k) program.
Your next calling:
As the toll operations manager, you will oversee the design and implementation of the required operational central systems, produce the operational policies and procedures, participate in recruiting the tolling operations staff, and run toll operations activities under the supervision and direction of the IT & Toll Systems Director. Tolling experience is advantageous but not required.
Functions key to success:
- Day to day running of the tolling operations team in accordance with operational policies and procedures.
- Develop, maintain and enhance business policies and procedures for tolling operations, in compliance with the contract.
- Ensure requirements for automated operational central systems are aligned with policies and procedures, and communicated and documented with all third party suppliers in contractual agreements and project documentation.
- Provide oversight of changes/improvements/upgrades carried out by suppliers to operational central systems, including testing of such upgrades.
- Oversee, configure, and continuously improve the full toll transaction lifecycle, from transaction creation to final reconciliation.
- Manage toll operations staff, responsible for efficiently clearing any manually processed transaction queues as part of the transaction lifecycle.
- Closely liaise with teams responsible for field systems, collections, and financial accounting, ensuring data feeds and reports for each group are developed, and operating correctly.
- Interaction with NCDOT to manage the toll transaction collection and reconciliation process, including the tracking and reporting of any delayed payments.
- Ensure accuracy of toll transaction files prepared for collections, evaluating and investigating any adjustments, rejections and file disputes that are received.
- Prepare and present reports relating to operations as required by internal departments and NCDOT.
- Oversee a team of support specialists managing complex customer disputes and requests about toll transactions that cannot be resolved by call center or storefront staff.
- Other tasks as assigned
What you bring to the table:
You’ve worked hard to achieve success in your educational career, now put it to use. If you have at least a Bachelor’s Degree, you are half way there with the needed abilities for this position. Have you been working for at least 5-8 years in operations with automated processes and/or transactional systems, would be the cherry on top.
With success comes a high level of professionalism. We already know you possess the following qualities, but we just wanted to remind you of what’s important to Cintra:
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Effectively manage tasks, deadlines and individuals.
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a self-managed team structure.
- Must be able to multitask, problem solve, and implement innovative processes within a fast paced environment.
- Display attention to detail.
- Experienced in training, supporting and motivating operational staff.
Finally, in a technology driven world, it’s important to know your way around a computer. For this role, it will be important to know the basics of the following:
- Must be able to demonstrate computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point and other PC based programs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Visio.
Our working environment:
Cintra wants to ensure that all of their employees are comfortable and able to work in the type of culture and environment we have built our business on. Our office is typically quiet with low noise levels; however, you will often hear employees laughing and commiserating amongst themselves. Effective communication will be key for this role and will require you to talk and hear others. You will encounter times where you are required to stand, walk, climb and/or sit. Site investigation and inspection may involve crossing steep and/or uneven terrain and exposure to heights necessitating the use of fall protection. You may also be exposed to the weather: sun, change in temperature, cold, heat rain.. ect. There could be a time when you may need to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, but not very often. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click Here to apply.