Senior OBIEE Developer
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- 6+ years of experience in Designing, Analysis, Development, Maintenance, Implementation using OBIEE, Tableau .
- Experience with RDBMS Oracle 12c or 11gR2.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL & PL/SQL programming, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages using SQL Server Management studio, PLSQL Developer, SQL Plus, SQL Navigator and TOAD.
- Experience in developing different types of reports and dashboards using BI Publisher/OBIEE, Tableau.
- Excellent mastery of OBIEE concepts, functions and features preferred
- Strong ability to research and manage complex data requests
- Exceptional knowledge of advanced SQL
- Superior ability to identify underlying cause of performance issues
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- High evaluative and interpretative skills
- Design reports with complex sub reports, Drill down, Cross Tabs, formulas, functions, parameters, scheduled reports, alerts, multiple grouping, running totals, Charts, graphs, mapping, multiple sections, mailing label.
- Experience in report customization via the use of Grouping, Sorting, Field Highlighting, Conditional Formatting, Running Totals, Summaries, Static & Dynamic Parameters, Static & Dynamic Graphic Objects, Custom Formulas and Custom Functions (SQL Queries).
- Good knowledge OBIEE for user management, content management, and server management tasks and CCM (Central Configuration Manager) to manage local and remote servers
- Good working knowledge of Version Control tools (PVCS, subversion).
- Experience in developing report specifications based on business requirements.
- Experience in developing test plans, preparing test data and performing unit and integration testing
- Extensive experience in preparing Use Cases, Functional Specifications, Scenarios, Source-to-Target Mapping doc, Business processes, Workflows, Process flows, Test cases and Test Plans.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project management.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills with documentation and communication skills and an excellent team player to maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel.
- Modify existing reports and to develop new reports by analyzing databases, data sources, and structures.
- Responsible for asserting data needs data analysis, data extraction, report maintenance and design.
- Responsible for report development, report testing and report implementation
- Create Report templates, Summary Reports, Master/Detail Reports, Parameterized Reports and Cross-tab reports.
- Publish and schedule the reports in OBIEE Enterprise so that reports are accessed from Front-end application or delivered through email.
- Create Joins, Contexts, and Aliases for resolving Loops and Universe Tuning.
- Work with different data sources and combine data from different sources to generate a single report.
- Should be capable of re-designing or customizing the existing Views and Stored Procedures to suit the reporting needs
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.