OKLAHOMA TURNPIKE AUTHORITY RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
Director of PIKEPASS Customer Service
(Unclassified Project Manager, #0765)
Opening Date: May 31, 2018, 10:00 AM
Closing Date: June 12, 2018, 4:30 PM
Work Location: PIKEPASS Customer Service Center, Oklahoma City
Working Title: Director of PIKEPASS Customer Service
- Plans, budgets, organizes, oversees, coordinates, and manages the day-to-day operations of the PIKEPASS Customer Service Center (CSC) as well as multiple remote customer service locations including responsibility for technology and telephony systems, personnel management, budgeting and other related administrative functions of the PIKEPASS CSC Division.
- Drives the effective use of PIKEPASS CSC resources to maximize productivity and customer service, while serving as a champion of process improvement and quality, efficiency and error-reduction initiatives for the Call Center and CSC operations, and customer service delivery.
- Develops and oversees department performance measures ensuring that they are consistently achieved and sufficient resources are available to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Manages the interview and selection process, employee training plan, employee disciplinary guidelines, employee development and retention.
- Oversees quality assurance program, monitors employee performance and provides feedback, ensures procedures are continuously reviewed and kept up-to-date.
- Develops plans for future technical and operational enhancements to increase productivity, customer satisfaction and self-service options; customer contact and telephony systems.
- Prepares PIKEPASS CSC Division budget, monitors expenses, and provides effective cost control oversight.
- Manages multiple projects; develops tasks and resource lists, develops time lines, allocates resources and executes tasks and resources to complete projects timely.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices; of call center principles and measurements of performance; of workforce management tools and approaches; of quality assurance management techniques and approaches; of customer contact and telephony systems; of business communications; and of interviewing techniques.
Ability to plan, direct and coordinate the activities of others; to analyze and resolve administrative and human resources management or staff development problems; to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; to organize and conduct several projects simultaneously; to identify key data components and how to extract for data analysis and/or operational performance improvements; to analyze complex situations and adopt an appropriate course of action; to work with and supervise a team; and to operate modern office equipment including computer equipment and specialized software applications including the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.).
A bachelor’s degree and four years of professional call/contact center management, customer service or related professional experience, including two years of experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of qualifying experience for each year of the required education. No substitution for the required supervisory/managerial experience.
Submit letter of interest and resume to: