Raytheon IIS is seeking an Execution Program Manager to join the Highway Transportation Solutions (HTS) business. This position is located in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
The successful candidate will serve as the Execution Program Manager for Raytheon’s IIS Highway Transportation Solutions (HTS) sub-mission area. As the Execution Program Manager, you have full accountability and authority for leading and managing a program within HTS Program.
- Sets program strategy, vision and tactical direction for program execution by multifunctional team(s) and sub-contractors.
- Acts as primary contact and is responsible for meeting contractual commitments including the financial, quality, technology, and schedule performance of assigned program(s) within contractual boundaries, company expectations, and established standards, using the approved business model and management tools.
- Establishes an executable baseline and manages the program risk and opportunity, in accordance with specific financial goals and obligations.
- Sets milestones and monitors adherence to program master plans and schedules.
- Uses approved control systems and reports that accurately measure progress, identifies potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken and ensures the meeting of company’s contract commitments.
- Acts as primary customer contact on status and performance and anticipates and fulfills customer needs to ensure their satisfaction and continued business.
- Responsible for committing the program to specific financial goals and obligations in accordance with the program AOP.
- Responsible for growing the program and its product(s) by ensuring ongoing customer funding of current contractual requirements, working with the customer to identify and fund further product enhancements and refinements, and identifying and pursuing additional markets and customers for the solution(s).
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- 10 years’ prior relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years independently responsible for managing cost, schedule and technical aspects of a program leading multi-disciplined teams in a matrix organization (i.e., resources are shared and constrained), including execution of complex technical programs within the transportation marketplace
- Prior Program Management experience leading a tolling program
- Experience in delivering Toll Collection Systems (TCS) in the role as a Project Manager
- Successful completion in delivery of TCS for at least 3 projects in the last 10 years
- Program Management experience executing on both development and maintenance programs
- Demonstrated knowledge of program management processes for execution of complex proposals/programs, with highly effective leadership and change management skills.
- Experience leading a multi-functional team, including subcontractors and small business partners, from proposal generation through contract award/completion
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Raytheon PM Level 4 certification within 1 year of assignment (conditional with 6 months)
- Project/product lead and/or management experience leading teams to provide products and service to the public transportation marketplace
- Technical understanding with experience on AET (All Electronic Tolling) systems, as well as ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) primarily for DOTs (Departments of Transportation).
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of Earned Value Management, Risk Management and other management tools/metrics
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Proven ability to manage needs of customers and stakeholders with diverse needs
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions for program and/or technical requirements and growth opportunities
- Experience leading new business capture in a competitive environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Raytheon’s Non-Discrimination Policy:
It is company policy to recruit, hire, train and promote for all job classifications without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status, and to base all such employment decisions upon the individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned.