WASHINGTON, DC, May 8, 2018 — The rapidly changing landscape of issues facing transportation funding throughout the world has focused attention on the growing information from the U.S. pilots being conducted. Hear from experts on the state of the pilots in the U.S. and obstacles they are working to overcome for a national system.
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
8:30am – 4:30pm
The National Press Club
529 14th St NW
Panels are expected to discuss:
- How have the U.S. pilots begun to change perception on the potential of a national system both in this nation and worldwide?
- How is technology changing advancing the issue of MBUF? or not?
- How are local governments viewing the possibility of implementing MBUF in their jurisdictions?
- Are the views of elected officials on a local, state and national level changing on this issue? How fast?
- Many nations have already implemented distance based charging–hear the results and what recommendations they have for the U.S. as we go forward?
For more information and Updates visit MBUFA’s website at www.mbufa.org