Planner 6-Traffic & Revenue
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
CDM Smith is the most widely recognized traffic and revenue consultant in the nation with exceptional respect in America’s toll industry. As a member of the CDM Smith team in the North, you would contribute to our mission by:
- Collaborating with the CDM Smith technical and sales team in marketing toll road pursuits and clients in the North Region, particularly in Maryland/Virginia region.
- Managing traffic and revenue studies and on-call T&R contracts in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and Maryland.
- Development of scopes, budgets and schedules for traffic and toll revenue studies.
- Oversight and responsibility of the project study team during execution, and guiding, coordinating, reviewing, and supervising all traffic and revenue study work tasks from project inception through potential financing.
- Experience with presentations and interaction with rating agencies and TIFIA preferred.
- Participation in transportation and tolling professional organizations.
- Assist in mentoring, training and guiding the professional development of junior staff.
- 10 years of related experience with Bachelors degree or 9 years experience with Masters degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, planning, engineering, or a science required. Master’s degree in planning, engineering, science, or environmental science/management preferred. A.I.C.P. Certification, Certification in a related field, and/or Master’s degree in a related field (where Certification is not applicable) is required.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below: