ETC Operations Project Manager
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC), America’s first superhighway, is seeking an individual to join our Electronic Toll Collection Operations team as the ETC Operations Project Manager! Our mission is to operate a safe, reliable, customer-valued toll road system that supports national mobility and commerce. The PTC operates a 552-mile system used by 194 million vehicles a year. The work of the ETC Operations Project Manager includes coordination of multiple projects between back-office customer service operations and ETC systems to support a cashless tolling environment. Together, we are building the highway of the future!
- Manages, plans and organizes the efforts of internal and external staff working on assigned projects including supervision, performance management, delegation of work assignments and review of work product.
- Analyzes key business processes and customer service data to identify and recommend performance improvement opportunities to optimize customer experience and business process flows. Develops quality assurance programs to support improvement initiatives. Monitors changes and measures outcomes, refining required changes as necessary as part of a continuous improvement culture.
- Participates in the planning and development of long and short-term ETC projects. Prepares or provides input in the development of functional requirements, detailed project plans, specifications, schedules, business rules and cost estimates for assigned projects. Manages budgets for assigned projects.
- Monitors the project lifecycle to ensure projects are completed in accordance with established project guidelines. Prepares and presents progress reports, project details and outcomes to senior leaders and stakeholders. Conducts project meetings as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, operations management or related field
- Five (5) years of project management experience which includes process improvement and/or change management
- Valid Driver’s License
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio) skills
Equivalent combination of experience, education, and training will be considered.
The position is located at the PTC’s headquarters in Middletown, PA, right outside of Pennsylvania’s capital city. The Central PA region has plenty to offer from picturesque scenery to premier entertainment, while residents enjoy an affordable cost of living. It is conveniently located within a few hours’ drive of popular metropolitan areas such as Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Washington D.C. and New York City.
There is a Pennsylvania residency requirement, which must be fulfilled within six months of employment.
Compensation & Benefits
The annual salary range for the ETC Operations Project Manager is $70,393-$105,590. The selected candidate will be offered an exceptional benefits package which includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, along with a defined benefit plan for retirement. Coverage is fully paid by the PTC for employee, spouse and/or eligible dependents. In addition, leave programs, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, and alternative work schedules are available to employees.
Interested candidates may apply by visiting www.paturnpike.com and clicking on “Employment/Internship”. Please complete an application and apply to the ETC Operations Project Manager job posting between April 22, 2019 through May 3, 2019.
The PTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the pre-employment process, please attach this information to your application.