As Corporate Communications Specialist, you thrive in an environment where you are challenged to think smarter and adapt ahead of the curve. You are part of a robust team that works to push further and redefine what it means to be a member of the transportation industry.
Join us today.
The impact you’ll have:
- You’ll get to know the complexities of our business and the people by being in the driver’s seat of communications including fact sheets, brochures, PowerPoint presentations and other media.
- You’ll work with public relations, marketing, and other creative agencies to produce graphics to support corporate messaging initiatives and support the development of strategies to promote North American brand awareness, as well as manage our social media assets (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube), e-newsletters, website updates, and blog articles.
- Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the public through trending topics, relevant insights, and the support of brand reputation. You’ll also research emerging industry trends, run workshops, and deliver public-facing information.
- You’ll connect with others in the industry and represent our interests by attending industry events, becoming a member of industry organizations, and writing submissions to industry award opportunities.
- You’ll be an asset in our media relations functions, including editorial calendar updates, drafting talking points and quotes, fact checking and even interview preparation.
- You’ll be the insider on industry news and produce your own weekly news clippings relevant to North American tolling, and federal policy issues.
The talents you’ll bring:
- Your advanced technical writing, editing, research, background, time management, and organizational skills are second nature.
- Your exceptional interpersonal skills tell us that you have the ability to connect with people, learn quickly and understand complex, often technically-specific content in such a way that allows you to understand customers’ needs and effectively synthesize and translate information for a variety of target audiences.
- You possess a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail as well as the capacity to manage several assignments simultaneously while meeting and maybe exceeding deadlines.
- You have a passion for transportation, infrastructure, engineering or finance that will allow you to have a deep understanding and appreciation for our products and communicate that understanding to external stakeholders and customers.
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across the United States, Australia and beyond. Together, we’re building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We’re making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We’re getting people where they’re going. And we’re doing it faster, smarter and safer, every last one of us.
Start changing the world around you. Apply now! Go to Transurban Careers