C Programmer (SQL, Oracle)
US-MD-Germantown | US
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
This position is a software development position designing and developing mission critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier, transactional, enterprise systems.
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. in computer science preferred) or 6 plus years of industry experience.
- Expert C programmer. Should be able to Analyze, Debug and Write Large and Complex C programs.
- 6+ years’ experience with C Programming
- Should have expertise in writing SQLs and SQL Procedures
- 6+ years’ experience with database driven, multi-tier software development
- 6+ years’ experience with writing complex queries for Oracle database
- 6+ years’ experience using at least one major database (Oracle preferred)
- Knowledge of cross compilers to non x86 targets
- C programming expertise especially secure programming practices
- Financial card transaction messaging and security experience
- Linux networking and systems management experience
- GNU Make build system experience
- Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions systems
- Experience with a recognized software development lifecycle methodology
- Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer
- Must successfully clear any required contingency screenings (i.e. background, substance abuse)
“We cannot offer sponsorship at this time”
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.