Location: Lebanon, KS, US
Categories: Information Technology
Requisition ID: 2021-38956
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Develops, tests, debugs, and deploys high quality of deliverables by conducting unit testing, integration/system testing, production validation, and post-production support.
- Responsible for resolving significant incidents in existing applications.
- Transform requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations support services groups to resolve incidents.
- Support monitoring activities as required to ensure production environment is operating as expected.
- Proven work experience as a C/C++ Developer. Proficiency in C/C++.
- Should be able to Analyze, Debug and Write Large and Complex C/C++ programs
- Experience with database driven, multi-tier software development with Oracle and C/C++
- Strong Linux/Unix background with Shell scripting experience.
- Experience using software revision control tools such as SVN or GitHub.
- Competent with one or more agile methodologies; Scrum or Kanban.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong software engineering and debugging skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and yet deliver a quality product
- Self-motivated and action-oriented. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Committed to professional advancement through continuous learning.
- Experience with Oracle, PL/SQL Development (including stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers).
- Experience working with large data sets and writing complex queries, using advanced PL/SQL concepts and performance tuning.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.