Analyst of Toll Collection Business Systems
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC), America’s first superhighway, is seeking an individual to join our Toll Collection team as an Analyst of Toll Collection Business Systems! Our mission is to operate a safe, reliable, customer-valued toll road system that supports national mobility and commerce. The PTC operates a 552-mile system used by 194 million vehicles a year. The Analyst of Toll Collection Business Systems analyzes toll collection projects and actively works on all aspects of project deliverables as resources dictate to integrate the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process including design, development, testing, installation and maintenance. Together, we are building the highway of the future!
- Works and plans the performance of project life cycle activities that involve the design, development, testing and installation of tolling applications. Designs program logic to meet the performance and processing needs for the business requirement.
- Maintains existing application software and toll collection systems support in the event of failure or changing business needs.
- Consults with vendors, consultants, integrators and contractors providing specific services or functions for establishing and maintaining toll collection systems.
- Participates in the preparation of specifications, requests for proposal (RFP), cost estimates, project plans and schedules for the SDLC.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology
- Five (5) years of experience in system analysis and design utilizing a system-operating environment
- Valid driver’s license
Equivalent combination of experience, education, and training will be considered.
The position is located at the PTC’s headquarters in Middletown, PA, right outside of Pennsylvania’s capital city. The Central PA region has plenty to offer from picturesque scenery to premier entertainment, while residents enjoy an affordable cost of living. It is conveniently located within a few hours’ drive of popular metropolitan areas such as Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Washington D.C. and New York City.
There is a Pennsylvania residency requirement, which must be fulfilled within six months of employment.
The selected candidate will be offered an exceptional benefits package which includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, along with a defined benefit plan for retirement. Coverage is fully paid by the PTC for employee, spouse, domestic partner and/or eligible dependents. In addition, leave programs, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, and alternative work schedules are available to employees.
Interested candidates may apply by visiting www.paturnpike.com and clicking on the “Employment/Internship” link. Please complete an application and apply to the Analyst of Toll Collection Business Systems job posting between February 2, 2018 through February 16, 2018.
The PTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the pre-employment process, please attach this information to your application.