IAG Service Corporation
200 Continental Drive, Suite 401
Newark, DE 19713
September 29, 2021
If you have experience in the tolling industry and are passionate about quality, we would like to meet you. The E-ZPass IAG Service Corporation is seeking a highly qualified, organized, and self-motivated candidate to fulfill the following role:
IAG Reciprocity Administrator
The E-ZPass IAG is implementing a centralized transaction clearing house known as the IAG Reciprocity Hub (Hub) for processing of tolling transactions and files from facilities or entities both inside and outside the IAG member network. This position will be the primary focal point for the administration and operation of the Hub.
This position shall primarily act as an administrative liaison between the Hub developer and end-users, providing comprehensive technical, testing and reporting support to successfully advance existing systems and to implement system changes. Secondarily, this position will support a small not for profit corporation with reporting and minor IT (including but not limited to basic website text updates, OWA/Outlook distribution lists, and general clerical functions). This position shall work remotely and may require occasional off-hours work and/or overnight travel with some advance notice.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you must have a keen eye for detail, an analytical approach to data, and excellent communication skills. The following is a summary of the essential responsibilities for this position. This list is not all inclusive, and specific activities may change from time to time.
- Assess, promote, and maintain the Reciprocity HUB system quality through manual and automated contract management, reporting, and testing
- Monitor system for compliance, maintenance, and refinement following best practices regarding change control management and scheduling
- Oversee development and execution of test plans and scenarios for system testing, report test findings, and verify the output upon implementation for the purposes of ongoing operational improvement/maintenance
- Document records (system KPIs/SLAs, meeting notes, decisions, assignments, distribution lists, etc.) for the system and the Reciprocity Committee as a whole
- Maintain existing and future system Interface Control Document (ICD) components which include, but are not limited to, verifying the addition and accuracy of new members/states/products, rate revisions, roadway additions, production reports, and the accompanying business rules
- Support reporting needs of the IAG and its member agencies
- Work closely with team members and interested/invested parties to review/clarify requirements
- Coordinate and document, under procurement agency supervision, the resolution of system issues and concerns
In this role there are also expected secondary functions, including but not limited to:
- System-related and quality-related maintenance, support, reporting, observations, and investigations of IAG Service Corporation systems including website updates, equipment research, Microsoft Exchange, data network management, archiving systems, etc.
- Production of periodic data reporting as gathered from IAG members.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years relevant experience, OR, 10 years relevant experience without degree
- Keen administrative skills including time management, organization, reporting, problem-solving, diplomacy, and change control processes.
- Ability to work smoothly in a dynamic, often high-pressure team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Previous tolling and/or toll road experience strongly preferred; demonstrate a general understanding of transaction processing, the tolling industry, and organizational relationships of the company
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct investigation and research/reporting of system functions, system errors, and discrepancies including resolution/repair planning
About E-ZPass InterAgency Group Service Corporation:
The E-ZPass IAG Service Corporation is a 501(c)(4) not for profit corporation serving the interests of the E-ZPass InterAgency Group. In addition to a phenomenal and visible career opportunity, E-ZPass IAG Service Corporation offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Paid training and ongoing education opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- Company paid holidays & generous time-off policy
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to the E-ZPass IAG Service Corporation via e-mail at email@example.com or direct paper correspondence to 200 Continental Dr., Suite 401, Newark, DE 19713.
The E-ZPass IAG Service Corporation is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law.