Cofiroute USA is an American Company which is owned by VINCI, a global leader in highway development, tolling, operations, and consulting. We strive to provide advanced tolling and mobility services and solutions to the transportation industry. Our mission is to help our customers achieve all electronic toll collection, traffic operations and customer service excellence through world‐class operations management and strategic consulting services and innovative software solutions.
We focus on maintaining a positive quality of life and work balance for all employees. Our ultimate goal is to provide such an environment in which you will enjoy coming into work daily! We recognize talent, effort and dedication and we reward these distinctive qualities.
This position will be responsible for execution of Quality Assurance for both the implementation and operation phases of a project life cycle. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for all processes, procedures needed to implement a comprehensive Quality Program. This will include Quality Control activities needed to assess plans and manuals and will ensure consistent quality throughout the design, development, test planning of the back-office system and the Customer Service Center Implementation. The Quality Assurance manager will implement a program that will ensure consistent quality during the, Operations and Maintenance Phase, and will oversee ongoing operations quality reviews to ensure conformance with the Quality Assurance Plan.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the Quality Assurance Plan including the requirements for quality assurance and quality control. The QA program shall provide for the prevention and early detection of discrepancies and for timely and positive corrective action.
- Revise the Quality Assurance Plan as required to address comments, questions, concerns.
- Responsible for identifying all items that do not adhere to quality requirements and outline any reasons for the non-conformance.
- During testing, the QA team will be responsible for summarizing the results for team review. monitor the resolution and retesting of any defects identified throughout the testing process into the system stabilization period post Go-Live.
- Ensure compliance to quality policy, standards and requirements
- Perform periodic audits of Quality Assurance plan to ensure compliance
- Lead all staff as it related to QA to ensure they meet all the Requirements related to quality and to assure the Agencies that the Work of the Contractor is in accordance with the Quality Plan
- Document evidence of quality conformance and ensure it is readily available to the Agencies
- Provide support to the business development RFP process
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to develop, create, and utilize spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel), and Word processing software (Microsoft Word) on a daily basis
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Has detailed ability to write with proper grammar, punctuation and professionalism
- Experience performing quality system audits
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards Experience overseeing and understanding QA and testing procedures and tools
- Demonstrates ability to work independently
- Proven experience identifying strategic opportunities within existing projects
- Experience with risk assessment, corrective and preventive actions
- Should possess a broad general technical and business background
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as design plans, specifications and technical reports
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Five (5) years as Quality Assurance Manager on projects of a similar scope to the services on this Project
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study preferred. Equivalent combination of education and job experience may be considered.
- Three (3) years of experience in toll BOS and CSC operations (Prefered)
- Specialized training and/or certification in quality management
- Data analysis skills
- Experience using MS Project, Excel, Word
Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, detailed correspondence, and memos. Ability to write complex correspondence including explanations of data interpretation. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, or group situations to all levels within the organization.
Ability to perform complicated statistical analysis of data. Ability to understand statistical summaries and interpret them for individuals
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The typical noise level in the environment is usually moderate to low. Must work on-site. Some Travel may be required.
Cofiroute USA believes in work-life balance. We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to help our employees meet their responsibilities at home and at work, and to improve their quality of life. Depending on your employment status you may be eligible for all or some of the benefits offered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- Company paid Life, Short Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
Revised July 23, 2020