Analyst of Toll Collection Business Systems
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) is a premiere transportation organization whose mission is to responsibly operate and manage a safe, reliable and efficient toll road system, serve as a transportation services leader and foster innovation to better serve our customers. Opened since October 1, 1940, the PTC operates a 552-mile system used by 194 million vehicles a year.
The PTC is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill an “Analyst of Toll Collection Business Systems” position within its Toll Collection – ETC Department. This position analyzes toll collection projects and actively works on all aspects of project deliverables as resources dictate to integrate the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process including design, development, testing, installation and maintenance. The Analyst of Toll Collection Business Systems position is located at the PTC’s headquarters in Middletown, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works and plans the performance of project life cycle activities that involve the design, development, testing and installation of tolling applications. Designs program logic to meet the performance and processing needs for the business requirement.
- Participates in the preparation of detailed project plans, schedules and estimates.
- Maintains the existing application software and toll collection systems support in the event of failure or changing business needs.
- Consults with vendors, consultants, integrators and contractors providing specific services or functions for establishing and maintaining toll collection systems.
- Participates in the preparation of specifications, requests for proposal, cost estimates, project plans and schedules for the SDLC.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology*
- Five years of experience in system analysis and design utilizing a system-operating environment*
- Valid driver’s license
* Equivalent combination of experience, education, and training will be considered
The annual salary range for this position is $60,981-$91,472.
If an accommodation is needed to participate in the pre-employment process, please include this information with your resume. The PTC is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, attractive benefits package and retirement program. There is a Pennsylvania residency requirement, which must be fulfilled within six months of employment.
Interested candidates may apply by visiting www.paturnpike.com and clicking on the “Employment/Internship” link. Please complete an application and specifically apply to this position from February 16-March 2, 2017.